Monday, September 14, 2009

Why do the boys make us cry?

This post is going to be on the short side...... to stressed out to think straight!
Today was my son's 1st day at school without mom and dad.
We spent the morning trying to calm him down while trying to get him ready for school. He kept telling me I am not big enough! It was a task getting him to do anything, even having him pee before he left. I did get him it there and laughing. I told him me better go pee because I was going to get my camera and take a picture of his butt while peeing. That must have been funny to him. While I pretended that I could not find my camera he accomplished going potty.
Photobucket



The bus came 18 minutes early so we didn't have the fun of waiting outside for it. As soon as he seen the big yellow thing coming down the road, he flipped out! They put him in a seat belt and he climbed out of it twice. What did I do, I had to just sit back and watch the bus driver fight my little boy. I also have 2 daughters and was a bit sad when they went to school, but cried like a baby for my boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I have to wait and stress out until he returns home. I so hope tomorrow is a better day for him and me too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandee said...

I can only imagine how hard that must have been! I'm so glad mine didn't have to ride the bus! I probably would have cried too...I know I would have! Good luck tomorrow! :)

September 14, 2009 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Corrie Howe said...

I know that was hard. Hopefully each day it will get a little easier. Rest assured that most schools and teachers know what they are doing and will begin to win your son over.

September 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Theta Mom said...

Good luck! I hope it gets better...I can only imagine how hard it is, especially to ride the bus!

September 15, 2009 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Frugal Vicki said...

I don't know how I am going to do this. I am going to cry all day. And probably make my husband think that I want some nooky, but really it will be a ploy to get pregnant again or something.

September 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home