Friday, September 11, 2009

Mason's 1st Day of School


Today was my 4 year old 1st day of school. The teachers think he is the quietest kid. Boy are they in for a big surprise. His dad and I got to go and sit with him today. Monday he will be all on his own. I can't believe my baby boy is all grown up. But I am going to love the break. I won't know what to do with myself for 5 hours a day 4 days a week. Maybe a bath without anyone peeking on me or a nap, I wish I will probably sit by the widow waiting for the bus to bring him home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandee said...

I added your button go my page! :)

September 12, 2009 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Mandee said...

oops...I meant to my page...typing error...sorry! I'm following you too, do I get a prize? ha ha! :)

September 12, 2009 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Crazy Momma said...

you get to know me lol

September 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger yonca said...

Thanks for following my blog!
I'm following you too now :)
Your son is adorable!
My son is in second grade. I can't even wait last 2 hours him to come back home.
But the good thing is I get a chance to blog when he's at school :-)

September 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home