Saturday, September 12, 2009

Always Having A Plan

Today my 4 year old was such in a mood! Once he gets something stuck in his head he will not let it go.
Today it was the slip n slide. It was a nice day here but not hot and I told him no. So after whining about this for about an hour I told him he is just so cute when you cry. All the sudden the tears were gone and he said I will give you a kiss out of my pocket if you let me play on the slip n slide.

Last night we were watching Americas Funniest Home Videos, this was a video where a I guess 3 or 4 year old using a bike pump to blow up his man hood. My son thought this was a funny thing and he needed to try it because he wants a big ding ding (that's what he calls it). I am trying to hold a straight face the whole time telling him that is not the way it works. My 4 year old says I just want it to be big. I thought it was just men that wished for that! You gotta love the way kids think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandee said...

Ha ha!!!! That is SO funny! Sounds like something one of my boys would do, right?

September 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Theta Mom said...

I know, you have to love the way kids think! :) Just found your blog from Yonca and would love for you to come check mine out as well! I am your most recent follower and look forward to reading more. :)

September 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home