Saturday, September 12, 2009

You will be missed


RIP
Jason
Our family has gotten terrible news today that my cousin has taken his own life. This saddens my heart so much. When we were younger we were very close, but over the years we took different paths in life. My cousin was a good hearted person and had came a good father. Over a year ago his ex wife had also taken her own life. They had 2 children together. Even though I am upset that I will never have the chance to say good bye to him, my heart and mind will be with his children.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mandee said...

I still can't believe it! This is so very sad.

September 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hi Crazy Momma,

thanks for following my blog.

I understand how you feel, lost a very dear cousin too for the same reason and it's really sad and shocking.. they have reasons beyond our comprehension.

September 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Crazy Momma said...

I agree

September 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger yonca said...

I'm so sorry for you loss

September 12, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Momma said...

Thank you so very much

September 13, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home