Friday, September 11, 2009

Introduction


Hello everyone this is my 1st time blogging and thought I would give it a try. I hope you enjoy it.
My name is Jess,I live in a smaller town in Ohio with my boyfriend Dustin and 3 kids.
My oldest child Emily is 12 and we are starting to hit the teen years! I have told my mom sorry so many times for when I was a teen. Now I know what she went through!
My middle child is Chloe. She is 9 years old and has a genetics disorder called Ehlers-Danlos vascular type.
Then there is the baby of the family , Mason. Mason is 4 and a ball of fun keeps us all on our toes.
Dustin and I have been dating of 4 1/2 years now and is Mason's dad. He is also a good father figure for my girls.
Then there is me I am 31 who wishes she was 29 again. Not that 29 was great it just wasn't 30's!
I guess most would say that I have had a harder life and yes that feels true but its my life.
in the days to come I will talk about Ehlers-Danlos, being a widow, a mom, just everyday life or you just may hear me do some venting.
Thanks for stopping by and reading
Feel free to become a follower
Jess

1 Comments:

Blogger Corrie Howe said...

Thanks, Jess. It is nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to learning more about you and your family through your blog.

September 13, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home