Friday, September 11, 2009

What A Day

Late last night my daughter called me from her bedroom ! I was in a dead sleep and confused about where was she and why was she was calling me. The purpose of her call was to tell me that she had thrown up all over her floor. So after gathering my thoughts I went in to her room to investigate what was going on. As soon as I opened the door to her room the smell was so over powering I about lost my cookies too. I understand that my girl was sick but still now why can my other 2 kids make to the potty who are 4 and 9 but not a 12 year old. Is she lazy hmmmmm..... maybe ok yes I think so. After all that we finally got back to sleep and woke up like I always do. I failed to say yesterday that I also own 2 dogs (Brutus and Chase) and a cat named Monster. I had let the dogs outside into their pen. They somehow managed to get the door open. I had heard a dog crying so I had a look out the front door and there was Chase crying and limping. Dustin took him to the animal hospital to be checked out, so I guess we will know nothing till 3 or 4 . I can only guess how much this is going to cost us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home