Saturday, October 10, 2009

What the Hell!

The other day I had to take my oldest daughter into our family doctor for one of those illness that's going around, thank God it was a cold. While I was in there I had brought my other daughter progress report with me. I wanted to give the doctor a bit more proof that I think something else is going on with her. It showed him that that a average test score for Chloe was a D. He told me to let her counselor figure out if it is the fact that she is AD/HD or has she just gave up on life because of her illness! She 9! Playing and her friends mean the world to her. She does not sit around and is not depressed! Why do some doctor's have to be so stupid. This is a child I see everyday, I have done a lot of reading about AD/HD and she fits it. I don't think I want her put on meds plus so far she can't have them. They raise the blood pressure. I just need to get to the bottom of this so the school and I can better help her be who I know she is deep down inside.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yellow Beads said...

yikes, can you talk to another doctor??

October 14, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home