Friday, October 16, 2009

A great find for winter!


Yesterday I took my family on a winter coat hunt for my oldest daughter. Which I would like to point out there are NO coats in junior sizes. We found really thick sweat shirts and vest. I live in Ohio we have cold winters and need something that is going to keep the kidos warm! Along our journey I did find a great find for my son who did not need a coat, but it was a great deal. I could not pass it up.
I got it from Elder-Beerman's for $21. 27 that's with tax.
The brand is London Fog. I don't know if that's a great brand not a great big brand name person.

3 Comments:

Blogger Corrie Howe said...

I'm not a brand person either, but even a non-brand coat for less than $22 with tax is great!

October 16, 2009 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Mandee said...

You're going to hate me when I say this, but I got my older 2 this same coat (different colors though) at Elderbeerman for $19.99 EACH!
My sis however, got the same brand coat at Macy's for double the cost!

February 14, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
Hope to receive some help from you if I will have some quesitons.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

February 28, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home